The Advisor – Field Services WFM is responsible for field scheduling management (ClickScheduling) roles and functions as well as Field Service trouble ticket and service order reschedules and completions. This includes associated work needed to update and maintain accurate customer billing and facilities systems information. Accuracy in this role has an impact on external customers and internal teams including Field Services, Sales, and APC.
Click scheduling roles and functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing technician calls for assistance on work orders;
- Timely and accurately dispatching pending orders per established protocols and procedures;
- Reviewing and updating orders daily to ensure proper appointment date and time, order status, job code, and other identified order quality criteria;
- Prompt handling of Open, Incomplete or Rejected Orders;
- Creating Assist Orders as directed by Field Services;
- Creating manual orders as needed for dispatching and completion of work;
- Responding to inquiries (from Field Services and other teams) related to order assignments and status;
- Completing orders as necessary when the FST Mobile Application is out of area or non-functioning and/or to complete work performed by a non-MA user (such as contractors, etc.);
Order and Trouble management include, but are not limited to, the following for Field Service assigned work:
- Acting as first point of contact for Field Services to review and investigate order and ticket content escalations;
- Providing information and direction to Field Services and other departments (Sales, APC, COAST, etc.) as requested. Apply advanced knowledge of ClickScheduling, SABRE, Metasolv, and UTS workflows and processes, in addition to the ability to navigate facility-based systems (MARTENS, etc.) and interpret data to diagnose and provide direction, as needed. This work often requires oral and written communications to multiple departments;
- Utilizing qualification systems and tools (Service Availability, etc.). This position is accountable for interpreting and accurately assessing Data and/or IPTV product availability by address;
- Identifying system malfunctions and design flaws and notify support teams to take corrective action. This position must understand order provisioning and tasks and their impact on downstream teams;
- Creating UTS Tickets as requested by Field Services or other approved entities (state locate agencies, Sales, etc.) to facilitate dispatching and completion of work, including cable locates, DSL and IPTV pre-qualifications, and other order support functions;
- Rescheduling service orders via RMS including customer contacts and trouble tickets via UTS including customer contacts;
- Ensuring accurate and timely handling and completion of Metasolv tasks and queue responsibilities;
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of SABRE and MARTENS orders following completion of Field Service DSM orders; update Siebel orders for changes as needed;
- Promptly and accurately ensuring internal systems (MARTENS, etc.) are updated with correct facilities information as provided by the FST during completion or other contacts. This includes follow-up as needed with other departments to resolve conflicts in system information and the ability to apply identified updates to MARTENS data and records to ensure accuracy and appropriate results;
- Promptly and accurately applying additional billing and/or billing changes communicated by the FST;
- Providing assistance on service orders, dispatches, and trouble tickets as requested;
- Assisting other teams and departments with inquiries and approved projects and tasks as approved by management.
The Advisor will have the ability to navigate, understand and resolve issues using a multitude of applications including: ClickScheduling/ClickMobile; Reservation Management System (RMS); DESI; SABRE; Metasolv; Customer Link; Siebel, MARTENS; UTS; Right Now; Switch Query Tool; and the Service Availability system.