#TDS Telecom is seeking individuals to join our Technical Support Advisor team. If you enjoy technology and assisting others, we want you on our Technical Support Team! We are currently hiring for our September training class in Knoxville, TN.
The Technical Support Advisor position is a shift position that provides 7/24/365 support of TDS customers. Specifically, this position will:
- Provide first contact support for residential and small business customers to resolve service repair/installation, video, voice and HSD connectivity issues
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in order to exceed customers’ expectations and to minimize escalations by taking ownership of customer reported issues.
- Answer calls in a Call Center environment, generating trouble tickets and updating tickets, as needed, until the issue is resolved
- Interface between customers and technicians by effectively gathering the required information from customers via scripts and troubleshooting experience and documenting them in a trouble ticket.
Training starts on September 26th. Full-time 40 hours per week; multiple shifts available; $15.00/hour PLUS shift differential for second shift! This position is also eligible for our EXCELLENT benefits package - many benefits start on Day 1!
- Paid 3 week classroom style training
- Paid time off: 10 vacation days and 5 personal days accrued per year, separate sick time accrual and paid Holidays!
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits with coverage that starts day 1!
- Educational assistance after 1 year of service
- 401K match
- Excellent promotional opportunities