**Please note this is a year round internship. Student must be able to commit to at least 15 hours a week.**
TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) is the seventh largest telecom provider in the U.S. For more than 40 years, the company has been connecting people with high-speed Internet, phone, and TV entertainment services in hundreds of rural, suburban, and metropolitan communities across 31 states. Today, TDS has more than 1.1 million equivalent access lines in service and 2,700 employees. Business customers select from the latest technologies, including: VoIP (I’llmanagedIP) phone service, dedicated Internet, data networking, and hosted-managed services.
Why Join #TDS?
Are you ready to join a high-energy team focused on driving our practice to the next level? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Do enjoy working on a number of projects simultaneously and interacting with people at all levels? If you are looking for an excellent learning opportunity, consider joining our team!
An internship at TDS provides an opportunity to:
- Gain Hands-on experience working on multiple projects
- Access to a wide variety of software and hardware programs
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling: full-time during the summer, or part-time if you prefer, with reduced work hours during the academic year
- Free covered parking at our west-side location at 525 Junction Road.
Why Join TDS Telecom?
- TDS has an Intern Employee Resource Group (ERG) with the purpose to support a diverse and inclusive community of interns by providing resources for development, opportunities for internal advancement and forums to connect with other interns. This group meets once a month and allows you to hear from other interns about their projects as well as leaders within the organization about their team. They host networking events to get you connected within the organization with the goal of finding fulltime employment within TDS by graduation. Additionally, there are monthly social events with other interns throughout the Madison area
- An employer that places priority on employee development and training with a key focus on internal promotion
- Company culture emphasizes ethics & promotes a healthy life/work balance with a business casual work environment
- A challenging, fast-paced environment due to the continually evolving nature of the telecommunications industry and related technology
- Opportunity to work with talented and dedicated team members committed to each individual’s success
- TDS Telecom actively supports many local charities, University of Wisconsin activities, and community events and encourages all employees to participate in volunteer opportunities
- Obtain frequent exposure to, and interaction with, management across TDS Telecom