Join the TDS team, voted one of 2017 Best Places to Work by Madison Magazine!
The Sr. Advisor - Business Sales Support position is a key contributor to TDS’ overall strategy in growing, delighting, and retaining our commercial wireline, cable, and Bend customer base. This contact center position is the first point of contact for both the Advisor-Business Sales Support & Advisor Business Sales. Responsibilities include offering Solutions for all customer issues, providing direction and answers to procedural inquiries related to products, services, systems, contracts, and processes. The Sr. Advisor – Business Sales (Support) is the subject matter expert for all BSSC advisors and the employees they support.
The Sr. Advisor – Business Sales Support is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, and sales for all products, services and promotions offered to our business customers, when call volumes exceed department standards. This role also assists in ensuring that the team is meeting or exceeding the needs and/or demands of our business customer base, which may include, but is not limited to, identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities This position will handle all first level escalations and special need business customers, while evaluating and funneling high level escalations to the departmental manager.
TDS Telecom (TDS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. , a Fortune 1000 company. TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, WI, operates OneNeck IT Solutions LLC and TDS Baja Broadband LLC. Combined, the company employs 3,100 people.
Handle all first level customer escalations, special needs customers, and pass high level escalations on to Managers as necessary.
Conduct quality audits and coaching to advisors and identify performance areas back to Managers.
• Bachelor’s degree OR 4+ years professional work experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in sales or support role.
• 2+ years’ experience in Incoming/Outbound Call Center
• 1+ years’ experience with applications used in TDS Business Contact Center.
• Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines to meet our customers’ needs.
• Experience in a direct sales program providing leadership to other staff.
• Familiarity with products and services offered by the Company.
• Desire to inspire and motivate by creating enthusiasm and commitment; ability to encourage agent(s) to achieve desired results.
• Ability to confront difficult and uncomfortable situations head-on with tact and diplomacy.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal, written, etc.).
• Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships.
• Ability to adapt to rapid change and fast-paced environment while incorporating time management skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, as well as SABRE, DESI, MetaSolv, Cobra, RNW and all customer information systems.
As a part of your total compensation, TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please click here.