Encode programming for airing on KOHD/KBNZ/COTV.
- Regularly Monitor programming and advertising on KOHD/KBNZ/COTV.
- Receive and Schedule syndicated programming for KOHD/KBNZ/COTV.
Ensures transmission meets KOHD/KBNZ/CBS/ABC quality standards.
- Ensures the high quality airing of commercials with high run rates and minimized down time.
- Switches on/off live events.
- Controls audio equipment to regulate the volume and sound quality during television broadcasts.
- Identifies and works to prevent, to the extent possible, problems and roadblocks.
Prepares programming for future playback.
- Observes monitors and converses with station personnel to determine audio and video levels and to verify that programs/commercials are airing properly.
- Preview scheduled programs to ensure that signals are functioning and programs are ready for transmission.
- Communicates with Sales, Traffic, and Account Services to make sure content is received and aired.
- Completes appropriate paperwork functions as required.
- Logs daily discrepancies and verifies all commercial inventory, taped events, and aired live events.
- Collaborates with Zolo team and with other departments to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Reports equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made, and make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible.
May perform additional duties of similar complexity as required or assigned.